Choi Kwang Do (CKD) is scientifically designed martial art which essentially focuses on the areas of Fitness, wellness and Self Defense. It is founded by Grandmaster Kwang Jo Choi in 1987 and has proved to be the most effective martial art system in the world of self defense and wellness. CKD provides a safe and healthy environment for students that help them to grow physically as well as mentally. CKD movements are based on modern scientific principles including Kinesiology, psychology and biomechanics. CKD movements are non jerky or joint-
Choi Kwang Do is an efficient, highly effective Modern Martial Art. The entire system is designed to be practical for self defense in that it moves with the way our body naturally moves, developing tremendous power and strength quickly. The motions are based on maximum power response and they are broken down in steps and levels of complexity, so what students learn the very first day in class begins to quickly give defensive capabilities. At Choi Kwang Do,
- We promote only healthy competition.
- Techniques are safe and easy to learn.
- Children are taught how to deal with aggression in a non-
- School grades and conduct improve.
- Children increase self-
esteem, self- confidence, and self- awareness.
- Children learn stranger awareness and what to do in bully situations.
- Children develop respect for authority as well as for each other and themselves