Our adult program emphasizes overall improvement in health, flexibility, self-
Each class is designed to offer both variety and quality instruction with some of the areas covered including:
Basic Foot Techniques: Biomechanical Application, utilizing sequential motion, the reverse wheel and axle principle, stretch reflex, and the principle of ply metrics and push off the powerful leg muscles to maximize force.
- Punching, Kicking, Striking, Dodging and Blocking techniques
- Choi Kwang Do patterns and speed drills
- Defense drills with protective wear
- Close range drills incorporating, grabs, restraints and throws
- Shield & mitt drills to demonstrate accuracy and force